Friday, March 20, 2015

Way. Too. Long........

Good morning!
I was going back through and reading my old stuff on here and thought, wow, everyday I think of something I should write about!


Some things have calmed in our lives the last 3 years and others have ramped up.


I will say that more and more everyday I find that I just don't fit in with most everyone else.  My thought process on many things is completely different from anyone else's most of the time.


Example:
This morning I have been reading about the outrage regarding Dallas Cowboys hiring Greg Hardy.  He was let go from the Panthers because he "beat his ex-girlfriend".  Before I even write anymore let me clearly state that I am one who believes everyone should keep their hands to themselves, period.  With that said, did anyone do any research on this situation other than hearing the gas lighting statement HE BEAT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!  Did anyone read that she was all jacked up on cocaine the night in question?  Could they possibly be fighting each other?  And please don't start with the "but he's bigger than her, and you don't hit girls".  NO you don't hit anyone, again everyone keep their hands to themselves.  And the other part that got me the big ZOMG in the story is Hardy had a gaggle of firearms in the apartment, all legally.  So, I thought that's what those screeching like howler monkeys about the 2nd amendment are for?  Oh wait, you mean it might not be a good idea for someone who is allegedly a violent person have a gaggle of guns in their possession?  Why not?  He has a right to have them correct?


Whether it's true or not, I read that as soon as Hardy's attorney brought up the cocaine aspect of the girlfriend the judge disallowed anymore questions about it, because you know it doesn't matter she was all jacked up, you don't hit poor women.


There are true women beaters out there, I am not discounting that fact whatsoever.  There are also just violent people that get together and decide to beat on each other.


Wonder how many CEOs and other "business" men beat their girlfriends or wives? Are their jobs called into question?  Not as much in my experience.


There are three sides to every story - his, hers and the truth.
Everyone keep their hands to themselves.

No comments: