I am not going to put the definition to this word because, well I don't have time and we all know what it is.
So I hear today that Clarence Thomas' (Supreme Court Judge), wife Virginia "Ginni" Thomas left a voice mail on Anita Hill's office phone at 7:30 AM on a Saturday requesting that Anita issue a public apology for what she said about her husband and for what she did to him.
All I can think is how drunk was she and how many pills had she taken the night before. Maybe she has multiple personalities or is schizophrenic. Woman it has been 20 years since all of that occurred and your husband got away with basically just being a jerk bag piece of scum. He got the job as a Judge forever regardless of what kind of bullshit nasty things he did. What is your deal? What is it you are looking to gain from this?
This comes on the heels of another stupid story of Brett Favre sending pictures of his "junk" to some female NY Jets employee 2 years ago. Allegedly he was also "sexting" her and leaving her voice messages hoping to spend time with her. And yes he is married and has been for 14 years.
First of all kudos to Anita for saying she is not going to apologize. Why would she? She called out this nasty ass man for his abhorrent behavior. It just happened he was up for a Supreme Court Justice position. Maybe Ginni needs to apologize to Anita for having such a piece of shit for a husband.
I am sick and tired of these kind of stories burning up the news.... It is not news that men are horn bags!!! Brett's wife should be the only one offended and Ginni needs to apparently move on.
I just can't even say anymore.....it's so absurd
No comments:
Post a Comment