CLARIFY -
verb (used with object)
1. to make (an idea, statement, etc.) clear or intelligible; to free from ambiguity.
2. to remove solid matter from (a liquid); to make into a clear or pellucid liquid.
3. to free (the mind, intelligence, etc.) from confusion; revive:
I can't believe I have to explain this. Everything I write about here is never from heresay or from what I have been "told" or "lied" to about. It all comes from personal experience and what I see with my own eyes. I know this is really unbelievable that I actually have my own mind and speak it. But, those who KNOW me know that I don't base anything I say on what others think or tell me. I investigate, read for myself and get the facts.
Two quotes -
"Accuse - To affirm another's guilt or unworth most commonly as a justification of ourselves for having wronged him" - Ambrose Bierce
"Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears" - Rudyard Kipling
This is written quickly and just with some statements.
When you do something wrong to someone else and you get caught you usually justify your actions with "well you did it to me".
It takes one to know one, which is something that needs to be remembered when name calling is involved. Actually, since name calling is so immature that person wouldn't have the intelligence enough to know that.
People who lie about others must fear those they lie about. I am not nor have never been a liar because i have no fear of other people. The true people in my life know I love them and they don't fear me therefore they don't need to lie to me.
When people are caught in a lie, telling the half or partial truth doesn't make up or take away the whole lie in the first place. Some people don't even know they are lying, they tell themselves something and believe it and it isn't a lie to them.
Hope this helps understand things.
No comments:
Post a Comment