Stalking:
Legal dictionary - Noun
the act or crime of willfully and repeatedly following or harassing another person in circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to fear injury or death esp because of express or implied threats, broadly a crime of engaging in a course of conduct directed at a person that serves no legitimate purpose and seriously alarms annoys, or intimidates that person
Obsessed:
Dictionary - Verb
to dominate or preoccupy the thoughts, feelings, or desires of (a person), beset, trouble, or haunt persistently or abnormally.
Consumed:
Dictionary - Verb
to absorb, engross
In my experience, people who claim that someone else is doing these things to them above are usually the ones doing it. Kind of like "the smeller's the feller", for lack of a better quote.
I did fear injury or death at one time from an individual, but that is because I was told right to my face that I should look out for death to come to me! Otherwise I have never been intimidated by anyone by any other means. Actually the above mentioned actions to me are just "gathering information". You know, doing recon work in a war. I mean how is someone supposed to defend themselves if they don't have all the information?
I will give you a good example of someone who really was stalked, obsessed about and someone consumed with them -
This friend of mine broke up with this girl, this was about 15 years ago. Well she ended up, showing up everywhere he went every day. He came home one night and she was decked out in camo and had black on her face and had climbed the tree in his front yard and was laying in wait for him to come home. She jumped out of the tree on top of him and flipped out. Then the next week she actually ran over him with her car and broke his leg! And no, this was not me, no one in this world is worth that much attention.
So this is really about you being an "attention whore". Yes you are special all right, because you thrive on the attention you are drawing to YOURSELF. But once again it is not about you!
Thank you very little.
No comments:
Post a Comment